Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WHICH CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN SOUP OR THE EGG???

I did so miss my blog and my blog friends when I was ill and without the net. Even alternating fever and chills would have been lessened if I could just have had my proper daily blogging portions. The one day I thought I was almost recovered (but it turned out the worst was yet to come), I celebrated by making a dozen egg-shapped ATC's for a Yahoo! swap.

I was so bored, I even rigged each egg so that it opened to reveal a little surprise inside the egg.
I hope you like them.

































5 comments:

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Precious! Love that they open to reveal the surprise inside!

ellen said...

I do so love the egg and how it opens. Great job!

Carolyn said...

Hope you`re feeling better Trish !

And what a great idea to have the eggs open up !

still got to work on your banner - be in touch soon !

Vivian said...

These are so cute! Great job!

Katherine R. Willson said...

I LOVE these! I hope I get one of yours in the CPS Faberge egg swap! :)

Katherine R. Willson
http://moonswings.wordpress.com