Friday, March 7, 2008

NOT RAIN, NOR SLEET, NOR EVEN SNOW CAN STOP THEM!


Snow on the trees,

Snow on the ground,

Snow on the rooftops,

Snow all around!

-Children's Snow Song
It may not stop the U.S. Postal Service, but it has stopped me cold in my tracks! Although I am told that package after package of St. Paddy's Day tags have made their way to my office, an unseasonable snow fall here has stopped me from getting to them. Although the snow here was not supposed to start until about 5:00 p.m. this evening, it started early this morning about 7:30 a.m. and has made a messy business of traveling on the highways and byways. But not to worry, the temp is going back up and I should be back on track in a couple of days. Although I am frustrated for the tag swap's sake, I am enjoying being "snow bound" and having time to work on other swaps. Hope you are all enjoying pretty weather, or at least enjoying the weather you've got.

2 comments:

Nan said...

You and your VERY BEAUTIFUL BLOG, won your choice of purses last night, if you didn't already know. I ended up with a hitch hiker so ended up having 2 winners, but you name was on the paper that I actually was holding on to, so you are winner one.

You get first pick there for, but I will warn you, J.A.M. [the hitch hiker] has already announced she wants the pink one for her daughter, so if you have not got your heart set on any "One" selection and you could go either way, I am just informing you of her desire, not that this info should effect your decision, because you are winner one.

Ideally, I would love to please you both, but if you have the same choice, I have another similar bag I can alter to get her something close. Thanks for playing, I will be back to enjoy your gorgeous blog again soon!

Sherry said...

Glad you had a "snow day" even if they can be frustrating!!!