Saturday, March 1, 2008

TAG! I'M IT!

Last week Renea over at Pocket Full Of Prettys tagged me for a MEME. Here's the Rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok! Here goes:

1. I have worn vintage clothes and carried vintage purses since I was a teenager.

2. Brussel sprouts are my favorite vegetable, but I never even tasted them until I was over 20.

3. I have never been to Florida (I know this will get some comments!)

4. I am allergic to the sun (see #3 above)

5. I love tea and have a collection of all different kinds. I make it fresh from tea leaves morning and night.

6. I had a hard time at first recreating those scrambled letters so that I could post comments on people's blogs (apparently, I have some robot-like features, but I have been able to learn to do it, and I assume the robots cannot, but it was frustrating at first!)

Now, I am to tag 6 other people to play. Let me say to the "chosen": only play if you want to, it won't hurt my feelings a bit if you chose not to, don't have time, or don't feel like it, or have done it enough already! But if you do chose to play be sure and let me know so that I can come and see your answers.

I tag: 1. Marilyn at Summer Gypsy; 2. Elizabeth at Smirley World; 3. Maryanne at The Creative Muse; 4. Deena at Sweet Annee; 5. Robin at Dreams of Blue Acadia; and Lori at Pink Faded Roses. Now, if I've done it right you can click on these links and go check out their blogs!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Love knowing more about you Trish!! I see we have more things in common -- I love tea, I too am allergic to the sun and it only comes out and bothers me when I go to Florida!! Or probably any further south. As for retyping the letters -- me too -- I sometimes have to do it 3 or 4 times...drives me nuts!!! :)