Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THE TAGS ARE ARRIVING!!!


I'm waving my Irish flag to show the postman the way! The tags for the St. Patty's Day tag swap are arriving daily and Boy! are they ever cute. You girls have done a really great job and the best thing about being the swap hostess is that I get to see them first. Stay tuned, everybody, and I'll post pics of the tags after everyone gets their books. This has been a really fun swap. Thanks, everyone.
While I was "researching" for my own tags, looking for Irish sayings, I found one I had never heard before I thought was worth passing along:
May those that love us, love us
and, those that don't love us
May God turn their hearts
And, if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles....
So we'll know them by their limping.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm so envious -- you must be having a fabulous time with the mail!!!

leavesofgreen said...

Being in the tag swap I was hoping to get a preview. I can't wait! I can't wait! Thanks for all the work in putting the swap together.