Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY BOOTY FROM THE ALTERED ALTOID TIN SWAP!

On April 1st I showed you the altoid tin I altered for a swap at Unshelved Words. This is the tin I received in return. Lesley over at Flatwoods Folk Art made this stunning tin. The outside has a coating of faux rust and then is stamped with a delicate writing and pattern. The side has two little holes drilled in it and the wired ribbon is threaded through those holes. The inside has a transparency of a girl and some beautiful vintage velvet flowers. Aren't I lucky girl to have had such a great swap partner?!!!!


2 comments:

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Trish,
I didn't open your tin before mailing. I didn't want to disturb the ribbon. It is gorgeous! I love it!!!! So nice to have you in the swap!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Sherry said...

I love Lesley's work (I have one of her altered journals) -- you were so lucky to receive her as a swap partner!! She's done a beautiful spring tin!