Thursday, October 30, 2008

RESULTS FROM OUR HALLOWEEN ATC SWAP




Nancy made these cards with a combination of fabric, paper, and glitter. Aren't the results spookily fabulous. On card #6 she even snuck in a little ghostly image of her precious puppy in the upper right hand corner.




SHARI used these vintage images, old sheet music, and glass glitter to create these beautiful cards.


Sharon used her creative license to make cards that open cut from discarded overhead projector transparencies (for those of you who don't know what an overhead projector is, you are showing your age and I am hating you right now - they were pre computer). She stained the sheets with alcohol inks and created ghostly images of spider webs you can view from all angles. Forgive me for the shiny pics - they are so shiny they were difficult to get a photo that did them justice.




Sharon also made these three cards from various vintage images reproduced on transpancies and layered with other embellishments.




Marianne made these great ATC's from halloween die cuts and handrawn images accented with tulle.


Pat created her own vision of a Halloween Nighmare on her ATC's.




I made this witchy ATC from a vintage photo, rubber stamped image of a house, colored with crayons and covered in diamond glaze and a black dresden for a fence. The little black cat is plastic confetti.


My sister Sharon made me this fabulous paperbag book to display the ATC's from the swap in.
This is the spooky cover with one of Nancy's ATC's in the clear acetate pocket. Sharon made drips of diamond glaze down the acetate pockets to simulate some drippy Halloween gunk.


Here's page 2 with my little witchy card in the pocket. Yes, Sharon, I couldn't resist adding those smallest eyes in the lower right hand corner. I had the eyes in one smaller size and I thought they looked just right. See if you can spot any other additions I have made to your beautiful book.

Marianne's little hand drawn ghost covered in tulle looked just right for this page.



Shari's little witch looked right at home in this pocket of the book.



Here are one of my own cards waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive.




Pat's Halloween Nightmare fit in perfect on this page.


Here's one of Sharon's spooky transparencies in this pocket.



The back cover of the book showcases my little pumpkin patch card.





The pockets of the book were also filled with Halloween luggage tags. Thanks so much for the book, Sissy. I love it and its the perfect keepsake for our swap.

1 comment:

Sandra Caldwell said...

As you can tell I love ATC ACEOs...I think she look like she had fun...and that look very nice...it's about down sizing the art to still come thru...Good work.
Sandra