Thursday, October 9, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE -- H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N!

Here at the office, it's beginning to look a lot like Halloween. Forget Christmas, we love decorating for the spooky holiday. Here's some paper witches I made last year from Character Construction stamps, Daisy D's paper, rub-ons, and dyed bits of lace and doilies.
Click on any pic to see a larger version.
Last year Robin and I swapped witch dolls made from wine glasses. This is the one I got from Robin. Isn't she beautiful? I don't have a pic of the one I sent her, but believe me, it did not live up to her fine creation.

Here she is close-up. Can you believe the detailing???
What are all of you working on for Halloween????

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Trish !

good to see you ( on my blog ) - i had visited you earlier ! ;o)
Hope the comp problems are sorted now !

We don`t celebrate halloween quite like you - here - so no creations really from myself. But the dolls are gorgeous and the one made from a wine glass ! ? It`s an awesome idea !!

Thanks !

HopHopJingleBoo said...

hi, love the cone witches ..those paperdoll stamps are the best! thanks for visiting, great blog here will add to my list ..i'll be back!